1. 1. You are visiting the web page www.aeroyoga-official.com ownership of Jordi Casalta Serranok, residing for these purposes at Paseo Morella 44, 12006 of Castellón Spain, number DNI number 53223075-V.
Now, THE TITLE HOLDER.
You can contact the title holder by:
Phone: + 34 964248271
2. The present conditions (here on out Legal Notice) is intended to regulate the use of the TITLE HOLDER website that is made available to the public. The access and/or use of this website attributes the condition of USER, who accepts, from said access and/or use, the General Conditions of Use reflected here. The aforementioned Conditions will be applicable independently of the General Contracting Conditions which, if applicable, are obligatory.
Use of the portal
3. aeroyoga-official.com provides access to a multitude of information, services, programs or data (hereinafter, “the contents”) on the Internet belonging to THE TITLE HOLDER or its licensors to which the USER may have access.
The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the portal. This responsibility extends to the registration that was necessary to access certain services or content.
In this registration the USER will be responsible for providing truthful and lawful information. As a consequence of this registration, the USER may be provided with a password for which he/she will be responsible, pledging to make diligent and confidential use of it.
The USER undertakes to make appropriate use of the contents and services (such as chat services, discussion forums or newsgroups) that the Name of the company that created the website offers through its portal and, including but not limited to:
- Not to use them to engage in illegal or illicit activities contrary to good faith and public order
- Disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal, advocacy of terrorism or offensive against human rights
- Causing damage to the physical and logical systems of the name of the company that created the website, its suppliers or third parties, introducing or spreading computer viruses on the network or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause the aforementioned damage.
- Attempting to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages.
- Utilizar el sitio web ni las informaciones que en él se contienen con fines comerciales, políticos, publicitarios y para cualquier uso comercial, sobre todo en el envío de correos electrónicos no solicitados.
Name of the company that created the website reserves the right to withdraw all comments and contributions that violate respect for human dignity, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that threaten youth or childhood, public order or security or that, in its opinion, are not suitable for publication. In any case, the title holder will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through forums, chats or other participation tools.
Contents Intellectual and industrial property
5. THE TITLE HOLDER by itself or as a transferee, is the owner of all intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as the elements contained therein (by way of example, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts; trademarks or logos, combinations of colours, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), owned by THE TITLE HOLDER or its licensors.
All rights reserved. By virtue of the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Law on Intellectual Property, are expressly prohibited the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including its mode of making available, all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorization of THE TITLE HOLDER.
Exclusion of guarantees and liability
6. THE TITLE HOLDER is not responsible, in any case, for damages of any nature that could cause, by way of example:
- a) The availability of this website, its services and contents and its quality or interoperability.
- b) Usefulness and availability of the services provided by third parties and motions available to users on the website.
- c) The illicit, negligent, fraudulent use or contrary to this Legal Notice and conditions of use; or the lack of legality by THE USER or third parties and, specifically, of the intellectual and industrial property rights that are owned by other people or entities.
- d) Errors or omissions in the contents, the presence of viruses or other elements and harmful programs, despite having taken all technological measures necessary to prevent it.
- e) Fraudulent access to content or services by unauthorized people, or the capture, deletion, alteration, modification or manipulation of messages and communications of any kind that said third parties may carry out.
- f) The accuracy, veracity and usefulness of the contents or the services offered and the use of them by the USER. THE HOLDER will use all reasonable efforts and means to provide up-to-date and reliable information.
- g) Any damage that may be caused to the user’s equipment by the use of the website (problems in the operational functioning of this electronic system, disconnections in the operational functioning of this system, blockages…).
- h) Damages or problems arising from circumstances caused by unforeseeable circumstances or force majeure.
In case there are forums, the use of them or similar spaces, it must be kept in mind that the messages reflect only the opinion of the USER that sends them, which is the only responsible. THE TITLE HOLDER is not responsible for the content of the messages sent by the USER.
Modification of this legal notice and duration
7. THE TITLE HOLDER reserves the right to make unannounced changes it deems appropriate in its portal, being able to change, delete or add both the content and services provided through the same as the form in which they are presented or located on its portal.
The validity of the aforementioned conditions will be based on their exposure and will be in force until they are modified by others duly published.
8. In the event that Aeroyog has links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites, THE TITLE HOLDER will not exercise any type of control over those sites and contents. Under no circumstances.
THE TITLE HOLDER assumes no responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to a foreign website, nor will it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, breadth, veracity, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any of these hyperlinks or other Internet sites.
Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
Rights of exclusion
10. THE TITLE HOLDER will pursue the breach of these conditions and any misuse of its portal exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond in law.
Applicable legislation and jurisdiction
11. The relationship between THE TITLE HOLDER and the USER will be governed by the Spanish regulations in force and any controversy will be submitted to the corresponding Courts and Tribunals of Castellón de la Plana.
12. Aeroyoga addresses its services to users over 18 years of age. So, minors are not authorized to use our services and should not, therefore, provide us their personal data. We inform that if such a circumstance occurs, aeroyoga-official.com is not responsible for the possible consequences that may arise from the breach of the notice that in this same clause is established.